The Bible describes life within the church as a partnership. Churches are made up of an identifiable group of Christians who partner together to fulfill the mission of Jesus and to hold one another accountable to their commitment to follow Jesus. Becoming a member of Prince means that you are committing to this partnership with the members and pastors of the church. It also means that our church family is committing to you: to shepherd, encourage, admonish, pray for, and equip you for the work of the ministry.
The Bible is clear – every believer must be a member of a local church. The church is the means by which God is fulfilling His mission in the world. The church is the primary environment where Christian growth occurs. Without an identifiable membership, it is impossible for the pastors to faithfully shepherd and watch over people. The church is the bride and body of Christ and should not be taken lightly. God created your church for your good and for His glory.
1. Be a follower of Jesus Christ
2. Be baptized as a believer
3. Complete the Membership Process
4. Affirm the Prince Partnership Agreements
In obedience to God’s Word and by the power of the Holy Spirit, all Partners at Prince Ave Baptist Church agree to:
- Choose by faith to trust and follow Jesus on a daily basis.
- Proactively strive together to lead other people to trust and follow Jesus.
- Engage in the Discipleship Pathway in order to pursue personal holiness and spiritual growth.
• Pursue an Upward Life of Worship by attending weekly Sunday morning worship, pursuing intimacy with Jesus through Bible reading and prayer, and responding in obedience to God’s Word.
• Pursue an Inward Life in Community by engaging sacrificially in a community group, giving generously and consistently to the church, serving in the church, and praying faithfully for the church.
• Pursue an Outward Life on Mission by supporting and praying for our local and global ministry efforts as well as those sent out by Prince.
- Maintain the unity of the body by refusing to gossip, refraining from speaking or acting in a way that hinders unity, and dealing with conflict in a Biblical manner.
- Submit to the care and direction of the pastoral leadership, knowing that they are charged by God, and will give an account, of leading, feeding, and protecting our partners.
1. Register for the upcoming Membership Class
2. Attend the Membership Class
Discover the vision, methods, and strategy of Prince Avenue Baptist Church to fulfill the Great Commission. In addition, build relationships with others pursuing membership at Prince. The new member class is taught by Pastor Josh Smith and is a requirement for membership.
Click Below in Red To Register:
For questions regarding membership, please contact the church office at (678) 753-3114.
Memphis Web Design by Speak | Sitemap