Leading Kids to Trust and Follow Jesus!
Our Children’s Ministry staff and volunteers look forward to partnering with you to help your child grow in a genuine faith and love for Christ. Thank you for taking the time to check out our Elementary Ministry
Our method for ministry is to equip our kids to live an Upward life of Worship, and Inward life in Community and an Outward life on Mission.
On your first visit to Prince Avenue, please take time to visit the Guest check-in desk to receive your child’s security badge. We will be glad to escort you to your child’s room and answer any questions we can regarding our ministry! Our Elementary Ministry meets upstairs in the main building. The best entrance to the building would be entrance “C”. This will give you a direct climb up the stairs to our Clubhouse Entrance on the right. Elementary programming is designed for children in grades K5-5th. We have friendly staff waiting at our check-in desk to help your child connect to an exciting Sunday School group.
Safety – We have a multifaceted security plan in place to make sure that your child’s experience is as safe and carefree as possible. In addition to every volunteer passing a national background check, we use a digital check in and out process and monitor our areas with security cameras. Also, our areas are secured with locked hallway doors and team members checking visitors in and out during the services.
- Gospel Project Family Resources (A list and explanation of the Resources we are going to provide to help your family follow up with each week’s lesson)
- January 20th – 20 min Parent Meeting – Immediately following the service in the children’s theater. We will keep your children in their classrooms until the meeting is over.
- March 24 – Secret Keeper Girl Live Event! – 6:30pm Prince Avenue Worship Center – Click Here for Tickets!
- March 1 & 2 – 45 Retreat – An overnight “Lock-in” style retreat for 4th & 5th Graders
- June 3-7 – VBS
- June 24-28 – Camp Winshape
Our Weekly Schedule!
- 9:15 am – Sunday School
- 10:30 pm – Kids Worship (the last Sunday of each month – Family Worship)
- 6:15p-7:45pm – AWANA Go! (during the school year) – an exciting, scripture-based, mentoring program called AWANA Go! Children have the opportunity to earn awards through scripture memory and participation games, along with intentionally having mentor time each Wednesday. Our children are divided into age-graded and gender specific groups.
If you would like to know more about our ministry, please email us at email@example.com and we will be back in touch as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can also visit us on our Facebook page here.