The Vision of the Family Ministry is to:
Raise Up Missionaries
Our Mission is to
Partner with and Equip parents to instill in their children a desire to love Jesus and Follow Him on Mission.
- Establishing God’s Word as the foundation for their lives
- Leading children and students to know and respond to Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior
- Preparing children and students to seek God’s Plan for their lives
- Equipping them to serve Him
- Engaging small groups
- Intentional Mentoring
- Corporate Worship within an age appropriate context
- Local Mission Projects
- Family Mission Trips
Our Goal is to:
Align the values and strategy of all age-graded ministries resulting in a natural transition through the stages and milestones of childhood and adolescence.
Equip and Encourage parents to be effective disciple-makers in their own home.