Our Mission is to lead families to Trust and Follow Jesus
by Equipping and Partnering with parents to instill in their kids and teens a desire to live an Upward life on Worship, and Inward life in Community, and an Outward life on Mission.
- Corporate Worship – within an age appropriate context
- Family Worship – Both at Home and in Corporate Worship Monthly
- Engaging small groups
- Intentional Mentoring
- Local Mission Projects
- Family Mission Trips
Our Goal is to:
Align the values and strategy of all age-graded ministries resulting in a natural transition through the stages and milestones of childhood and adolescence.
Family Ministry communication Plan –
- Text Alerts—To receive text alerts based on your ministry interest, please text the following codes individually to 81010 to sign up:
Preschool: @pabcp Children’s: @princekids Middle School: @pabcms High School: @pabchs
- Email—All email communication is sent out through, Realm, our church management software. If you haven’t updated your information in Realm, please do so today. If you don’t know your Realm login, please email Emily at email@example.com to receive an invitation.
- Social Media—We operate a family ministry, preschool, elementary and student ministry Facebook account. Our Family Ministry and student ministries also operate Instagram accounts. Our student ministry relies heavily upon Instagram for updates.
- Website—All information for upcoming events will now be posted on the church website under the appropriate ministry page.
Family Ministry Update