The Vision of the Family Ministry is to:
Raise Up Missionaries
Our Mission is to
Partner with and Equip parents to instill in their children a desire to love Jesus and Follow Him on Mission.
- Corporate Worship – within an age appropriate context
- Family Worship – Both at Home and in Corporate Worship Monthly
- Engaging small groups
- Intentional Mentoring
- Local Mission Projects
- Family Mission Trips
- Establishing God’s Word as the foundation for their lives
- Leading children and students to know and respond to Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior
- Preparing children and students to seek God’s Plan for their lives
- Equipping them to serve Him
Our Goal is to:
Align the values and strategy of all age-graded ministries resulting in a natural transition through the stages and milestones of childhood and adolescence.
Equip and Encourage parents to be effective disciple-makers in their own home.
Family Ministry communication Plan –
- Text Alerts—To receive text alerts based on your ministry interest, please text the following codes individually to 81010 to sign up:
Preschool: @pabcp Children’s: @princekids Middle School: @pabcms High School: @pabchs
- Email—All email communication is sent out through, Realm, our church management software. If you haven’t updated your information in Realm, please do so today. If you don’t know your Realm login, please email Emily at email@example.com to receive an invitation.
- Social Media—We operate a family ministry, preschool, elementary and student ministry Facebook account. Our Family Ministry and student ministries also operate Instagram accounts. Our student ministry relies heavily upon Instagram for updates.
- Website—All information for upcoming events will now be posted on the church website under the appropriate ministry page.
Family Ministry Update